All information provide on this website is for informational purposes only. No legal advice will be given unless you become an engaged client of the law firm.
Article I. General Principles
A. Types of Information Gathered.
- Volunteered Information. We will receive and store any information you enter on the Website or give us in any other way that personally identifies you to improve your experience at the Website, to get a better general understanding of the type of individuals visiting the Website, and to enable us to contact you when needed. Typically you will provide information on the Website for the purchase of services or when you submit comments or questions for review by us.
- Automatic Information. To enable us to provide content that users need and desire, we collect aggregated site-visitation statistics using cookies. A Cookie is simply a small data file we place on your computerâ€™s hard drive when you first visit the Website (â€śCookieâ€ť). This file contains a unique number that helps us identify you when you return to the Website. Cookies are employed by thousands of websites to enhance usersâ€™ web viewing experience. Cookies can neither damage user files nor can they read information from usersâ€™ hard drives. We combine all usage information provided by such Cookies and we do not monitor your use of the Website. Allowing us to create a Cookie on your hard drive will not give us or any other site access to the rest of your computerâ€™s hard drive, and only we will be able to read the Cookie that the Website creates.
B. Use of Information Gathered.
- Generally. We use information for personal identification; to get a better general understanding of the type of individuals visiting the Website; to respond to your requests for purchases, comments, or questions; to improve your experience at the Website; to collect aggregated site-visitation statistics; and to alert you to product enhancements, special offers, updated information, and other new services from us. We also use information to alert you of upcoming service offerings and events.
- Disclosures to Third Parties. We will not disclose information to third parties. To enable us to process your request, please include your name and address. Once properly notified, we will remove your name from the lists and disclosures as soon as we practically can in the course of normal business practices.
- Questions or Comments. Any user questions or comments submitted to us may become
available in the public sections of the Website, including a section entitled â€śFrequently Asked Questions,â€ť immediately after such questions or comments are submitted to us. If we publicize any user questions, such questions will not contain facts that identify the user or the specific parties involved. We also reserve the right to use any user comments submitted to us for promotional purposes and by submitting such comments to us you agree that we may do so.
- Release of Information. We may release any user information if required to comply with law; to enforce or to apply the Website Terms and Conditions; or under the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights, properties, or safety of us or our users.
Article II. Choice
- Volunteered Information. You can always choose not to provide certain information to us. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still use many parts of the Website. However, you will not be able to purchase services and you will not be able to take advantage of many of our features. If you have previously provided certain information to us and you desire to remove such information from our databases, or if you do not wish for your information to be disclosed to third parties, you may contact us by calling 1-800-274-2394 to remove such information.
- B. Automatic Information. Most web browsers automatically accept Cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block Cookies in the future. The â€śHelpâ€ť portion of the toolbar on most browsers will explain how you can prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, how to set the browser to inform you when you receive a new Cookie, or how to reject Cookies altogether.
Article III. Access
We provide you with the ability to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update your personal information by calling 1-800-274-2394. For security purposes, we require user verification.
Article IV. Security
- Use of SSL. We protect the security of your personal information. We take steps to protect your data from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access. We use sophisticated security technologies to secure usersâ€™ information. We encrypt usersâ€™ information using Secure Socket Layer (â€śSSLâ€ť) technology. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. To support this technology, users must have an SSL-capable browser. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available. While we use such sophisticated security technology to secure usersâ€™ information, we cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure.
- User Safeguards. It is important for you to be responsible and protect your computer against unauthorized users. It is important to sign off when you have completed using a computer accessible by others.
Article V. Minors
We do not sell services to children. Users of the Website must be at least eighteen years old. If a child has provided us with personal information, that childâ€™s parent or guardian should contact us by calling 1-800-274-2394 to delete such information from our records.
Article VI. Third Party Websites
Please be aware that the Website may have links to third party websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. When you click on one of these third party links, you are entering another website for which we have no responsibility. This Policy does not cover the information practices or policies of such third party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such websites since their privacy policies may be materially different from our Policy.
Article VII. Agreement & Modification
By using and accessing the Website you indicate that you have read and understand this Policy and you consent to the collection and use of information by us in the manner explained in this Policy. This Policy and the Website Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, provisions covering limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and the application of Pennsylvania law govern any dispute over privacy. By using and accessing the Website you agree to indemnify us for any and all third party claims resulting from your breach of this Policy or the Website Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy at the Website, please call 1-800-274-2394. If you do not accept this Policy, do not access and use the Website. We may revise this Policy at any time without notice by updating this Policy. Any modifications in the way we use personal information will be provided in future updates of this Policy so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose such information. Modifications will be effective immediately and will be available on the Website. You should visit this web page periodically to review the Policy. User accepts any such modifications to this Policy by continued use of the Website after such modifications are made.